NORTH EAST FORUM PERSONAL MESSAGE POLICY
1. This policy governs the use of personal messages (PMs) on the North East Forum.
2. The contents of PMs are subject to the same posting rules we use for normal forum posts.
3. A PM should normally remain private between recipient and sender. An exception is when a PM breaks the posting rules, e.g. contains illegal material or malicious abuse. In which case the recipient should send the contents of the PM to a moderator or the admin for action to be taken. Under no circumstances should the contents of a PM be published on the unrestricted forums here, or any other forums.
4. The Admin of the forum remains the only one who can access or read PM messages other than the sender and the recipient.
5. The integrity of the North East Forum personal message system is a core site principle.
Last updated [01/06/2008]